Country D’Amour is a welcoming and inclusive all-ages community dance that supports free expression, community, and a spirit of generosity.
By participating in Country D’Amour, you agree to the following:
● I agree to take care of myself and to remain clothed and I acknowledge that I [and any children I am responsible for] participate at my own [our own] risk, and I agree to the liability waiver below.
● I agree to treat others with awareness and care, including refraining from use of huds, verbal harassment, and not engaging in unsafe, unhealthy, or harassing behaviors towards others.
● I understand that Country D’Amour invites mutually consensual interaction among participants (that may include non-sexual physical contact) and that people vary in their capacity to establish mutual consent. I am expected to use nonverbal and, if needed, verbal expressions of “yes” and “no” to convey my response to any interaction, and I am expected to comply with any nonverbal or verbal expressions of “no” from others.
● Country D’Amour Staff request that any unhealthy, unsafe, or harassing action by a participant be promptly reported to a staff member, who will engage in discussion with the participant and take any action deemed appropriate, including temporary or permanent suspension from participation.
● I agree to ask a Country D’Amour staff member for clarification of any of these agreements if they are unclear to me.
● If I have an accompanying child or children, I agree that within Country D’Amour I will do so on my own accord and akknowledge awareness of free speech in text and music.
I release and hold harmless Country D’Amour from any and all actions, causes of action, claims or any liabilities whatsoever, known or unknown now existing or which may arise in the future, on account of or in any way related to or arising out of my participation. This waiver also applies to any children accompanying me at Country D’Amour.